In an oasis of calm, near the sunny vineyards of Verdicchio, Rosso Conero and Bianchello, there is a place of pure enjoyment. Casale Eline is located in the rolling hills of Monte Secco, at a short distance from the sea. The cities Rimini, Fano, Senigallia, Ancona are nearby, and the cities Bologna and Urbino are within a reasonable distance. Groceries and fresh foods are available in the idyllic village of San Lorenzo in Campo, a ten-minute drive away.
Casale Eline is located on a hill with splendid views. When the weather is clear you can see the sea from here. The foundations of the building date back to Roman times. The small former monastery was renovated to its former glory, with a love and respect for the past. Casale Eline has five luxury apartments that include terraces and fully equipped kitchens, for the visitor with high expectations. The area is ideal for walking and cycling. Casale Eline is open all year round.
- Casale Eline has a summer kitchen with:
- Gas barbecue/grill with lava stones
- Washing machine
- Espresso machine
- The apartments have satellite TV
- Pets are welcome after consultation
- There are bicycle storage and repair facilities
- A cot and a high chair are available on request
- Iron and ironing board are available on request
- We offer a bread and grocery shopping service to our guests
- Swimming pool
- Casale Eline is smoke-free, smoking outside is not a problem